2018 Performance Tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tune is worth whatever price it is...

But Saving $50 on the hardware is still worth it. Have to assume BB is buying more than 5 at a time. Would have liked to have that savings passed on to us. Considering I opted for the hard case, they just bumped up their margins on my sale nicely. Not that I am against them making money, but saving as a consumer is good too.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But Saving $50 on the hardware is still worth it. Have to assume BB is buying more than 5 at a time. Would have liked to have that savings passed on to us. Considering I opted for the hard case, they just bumped up their margins on my sale nicely. Not that I am against them making money, but saving as a consumer is good too.

The longer you wait, the less you'll save. Not to mention the less fun you'll have! Getting the tune was a sacrifice for us and I drove two hours each way to get it done. Worth every penny.

OP
OP
Craig MacDonald
Reaction score
just ordered a Corsa Sport Cat Back, will install soon as it gets here. That, and the K+N cold air intake are the current mods. Now looking to tweak the chip. Diablo?

Ace Boogie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you have an auto cal already, the tune price did not change. I was waiting for it and was a tad disappointed. The wife only gives a green light to “deals”. Since it was the same price as before, I have to wait.
I have a Black Bear EFILive AutoCal Tuning System im selling. Used once to tune my 2010 Tahoe but recently sold truck. Selling for $199 w/ Free Priority shipping. Let me know.

IMG_3790.jpg IMG_3789.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11