2018 Denali grille swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGilesBand

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Denali grille fits fine on the SLE/SLT -- the bumpers are identical.

Awesome, thanks for the reply. I went ahead and pickup a 2018+ Denali grille this morning hoping it would fit. I measured across the top of my SLT grille and it was the same as the Denali grille. Not sure what the person was thinking telling me it was a different size.

In the process today I grabbed a pair of Denali HID headlight assemblies. Gonna swap both out this weekend hopefully.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the reply. I went ahead and pickup a 2018+ Denali grille this morning hoping it would fit. I measured across the top of my SLT grille and it was the same as the Denali grille. Not sure what the person was thinking telling me it was a different size.

In the process today I grabbed a pair of Denali HID headlight assemblies. Gonna swap both out this weekend hopefully.

The factory headlight assemblies will fit, but the HID low beams will not work properly due to the PWM voltage. I can make a harness that will address this. I did the same thing with my Yukon. Send me an email to [email protected] if you’d like more details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John Lillich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks nice. Now black out that red GMC emblem. GM loves there ugly colored emblems. I am seeing a lot of Chevys with different colored bow tie emblems.

Power_Dr

Reaction score
Undo at lot of screws!

We didn’t remove the whole front end. Started at the top and loosened enough on the bottom so we could pull the grill assembly forward to access the screws on the grill

So you didn't have to remove the bumper on the sides where it meets the fender? you were able to just reach in and remove the screws to get the grille out? I just bought a used 2019 Yukon and I wanted to install the new grille but I was afraid to completely remove the bumper without breaking the clips on the side. I was wondering if it was possible to reach in and remove the grille.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh