2017 Yukon Denali Wifi / Data issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam5SS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an unlimited data plan and think I have an equipment issue. I’m in a full bar 4G LTE area and I get 0.01 MBPs. What piece of equipment actually supplies the data connection to the car? I never have issues with the WiFi being connected it just won’t load anything as if there is no connection. OnStat says it’s equipment

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an unlimited data plan and think I have an equipment issue. I’m in a full bar 4G LTE area and I get 0.01 MBPs. What piece of equipment actually supplies the data connection to the car? I never have issues with the WiFi being connected it just won’t load anything as if there is no connection. OnStat says it’s equipment
Did you not have a fault at unit I also have the unlimited Wi-Fi and it uses AT&T and AT&T throttleback your Internet speeds all the time it’s garbage if I can find a way to change mine to use Verizon I would be super happy.

Since I only use the Wi-Fi for Apple Music, and to send emails. I once tried to stream a movie with an iPad and it just was too slow! Sometimes it works very very well but that is a rare occurrence!

I have an idea when you’re home or wherever you are at work and you’ve got a laptop connected to the Wi-Fi on your truck and then open the command prompt on your Windows machine or your Apple machine and type in: ping google.com

Check your packet losses
Post it here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast-cheap-right