2017 Yukon Denali Roof Rack Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTHokieT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We were headed to Key West last weekend and after 4 hours of being in the car, we stopped to have lunch. We had just driven through the winds of Tropical Dep Sally at the time, so we get out of the car and see the front of my driver side roof piece of plastic sticking vertically in the air. We were able to push it down but the dealership said to fix it, because the clip broke, it’d be $980?!

anyone else replace this before and have a recommendation on a cheaper way to replace it other than super glue at this point?

Steven Mac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
same question... it just happened to me. I priced out the part and it was $387 but online it's like $180... hoping to find it at a u-pull-it

OP
OP
VTHokieT

VTHokieT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
same question... it just happened to me. I priced out the part and it was $387 but online it's like $180... hoping to find it at a u-pull-it

Did you have any luck? Can you send me the link where you found it for $180? I completely forgot about it because my husband pushed it back into place and went through a touchless car wash - then on the highway.... It sounded like a boulder hit my roof but it flew off completely. So.... now I need to replace! grr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan