2017 Tahoe - weather proof floor mat recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billy231

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same for me here, new 2018 Tahoe LT with rear buckets. The stealership had the accessories on the window sticker so was stuck with them but never used the All weather mats, 1-2-3 for $225 in Tan never used along with Roof Rack cross rails $265 still in the box to SELL!, but the Weathertech liners in Cocoa on the Tan carpet really looks nice and contrasts perfectly @$400 for whole 1-2-3 and rear but they work and cover the whole rear when the buckets are flipped up. Anyone needs some accessories let me know I cannot sell till I get more posts.

Jody Woody

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did anyone get the GM 3rd row liners with pass through for buckets? I’m looking for some in Dune. I have 1st and 2nd row already but can’t find 3rd with pass through. I had Weather Techs but they are crap for this application. I loved them for everything else I put them in but for some reason passenger side and second row do not work worth a flip.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you look on the GM accessories website to see if they are available for your vehicle. I purchased the mat that just sits between the second row bucket seats going into the third row and seems to work ok but I am in Florida and not a snow state.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with the GM All Weather matts. We are very happy with them; they have a gap under the riverside pedal but are a better material and fit perfect. Not worried about the curl with weathertechs.

yesac

Reaction score
I’ve had the GM, Weathertech, Husky, and then the 3D MaxSpider. 3DMaxspider is by far my favorite and stays cleaner because it doesn’t have deep grooves, more like a textured grippy surface. The lineup holes are oversized for some reason, but it doesn’t matter b/c it fits like a glove.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy