2017 Tahoe LT 4x4 54k miles - need cost and tune options please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeFL2017

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in getting this tune, please advise.

Last time I tuned a truck, was a 2001 Ford F250 Diesel - so let me know how I get the tune - last time was a physical "tuner" box, plugged into the ECU , so let me know.

Total newbie to Black Bear - pretty sure things have changed since roughly 2006?

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested in getting this tune, please advise.

Last time I tuned a truck, was a 2001 Ford F250 Diesel - so let me know how I get the tune - last time was a physical "tuner" box, plugged into the ECU , so let me know.

Total newbie to Black Bear - pretty sure things have changed since roughly 2006?
We would be happy to help with a tune. We would tune your vehicle via our EFILive AutoCal V3, its a handheld device that will allow us to see your vehicle data before we tune and provide all the tuning via email. Give us a call 877-809-4070 if you have any questions. Here is the link to the AutoCal on our website as well http://store.blackbearperformance.com/AutoCal-V3-Tuning-System_p_1467.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts