1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Tahoe LS towing mirrors

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Blue n Vegas, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Blue n Vegas

Blue n Vegas TYF Newbie

Name:
    Jeffrey
    Hey guys on the 2017 Tahoe LS has mirrors on it now are really small and I'm sure not the only guy complaining about the size of the mirrors , trying to find a pair of trailer mirrors but no success everybody says they don't make it for the VIN number Tahoe, I have I only have the controls for up down right to left on each mirror nothing else , Is there anybody have a crossover repair of mirrors that I could get a part number for, thank you

2. GanglS15Y

GanglS15Y TYF Newbie

Name:
    Steven

3. GanglS15Y

GanglS15Y TYF Newbie

Name:
    Steven
    Blue. I found this website Boost auto parts.com I haven’t done to much looking into it but they say they have a tow mirror that will fit my Yukon. Should work for you too

4. Dcmaynor

Dcmaynor Full Access Member

Name:
    Dana
    Or,
    Put esky mirrors on it. Depending on how big the trailer is, they might be the ticket. I did.

5. cmatt

cmatt Full Access Member

Name:
    Matt
    1A Auto also offers a compatible tow mirror by Trialridge. If you’d like additional features like the turn signal, running and cargo lamp to work, I build a harness to enable those features. Send me an email at [email protected] and I can go over the details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dcmaynor likes this.
  6. mflintoff

mflintoff TYF Newbie

Name:
    Mark