2017 Tahoe LS towing mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue n Vegas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys on the 2017 Tahoe LS has mirrors on it now are really small and I'm sure not the only guy complaining about the size of the mirrors , trying to find a pair of trailer mirrors but no success everybody says they don't make it for the VIN number Tahoe, I have I only have the controls for up down right to left on each mirror nothing else , Is there anybody have a crossover repair of mirrors that I could get a part number for, thank you

GanglS15Y

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys on the 2017 Tahoe LS has mirrors on it now are really small and I'm sure not the only guy complaining about the size of the mirrors , trying to find a pair of trailer mirrors but no success everybody says they don't make it for the VIN number Tahoe, I have I only have the controls for up down right to left on each mirror nothing else , Is there anybody have a crossover repair of mirrors that I could get a part number for, thank you

GanglS15Y

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Blue. I found this website Boost auto parts.com I haven’t done to much looking into it but they say they have a tow mirror that will fit my Yukon. Should work for you too

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or,
Put esky mirrors on it. Depending on how big the trailer is, they might be the ticket. I did.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1A Auto also offers a compatible tow mirror by Trialridge. If you’d like additional features like the turn signal, running and cargo lamp to work, I build a harness to enable those features. Send me an email at [email protected] and I can go over the details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345