2017 Tahoe emissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcdeuce

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I have a 2017 Tahoe. I've replaced plugs ,wires and oxygen sensors. Egine codes were for oxygen sensors. Vehicle sputters a little when you give it gas. Now the engine code is for a catalytic converter. This has been going on for 5 plus months. I haven't lost any power or anything. It just sputters a little. Any help would be appreciated.

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try a top end cleaner like the SEAFOAM for direct injection engines. Clean your throttle body and MAF sensor attached to the intake tube. Could be getting a bad air fuel mix from a dirty intake area.

I had an 04 Denali that had a CEL On the dash for 02 sensors…. Changed all 4 and still had a light…. I then changed plug wires and all 8 plugs and ran SEAFOAM through it with a MAF sensor cleaning, cleared the light and it never came back on. And passed smog.

Turns out my #8 plug was never changed because previous mechanics couldn’t get to it and just changed the other 7…. GM suvs have that notoriously hard plug to get to by the firewall.

Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods