2017 Stock Ride Height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dlayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Yukon XL Denali with stock 22’s. Looking for the measurement from the ground to the center of the wheel-well / fender or a link for those measurements. Center of wheel to fender would also be a good measurement.

Long story, but in short $20k in damage and all new rear axles and housing due to some guy deciding to total his Toyota truck using the drivers side of my vehicle to do so.

Anyway, the rake looks off as I have a front level kit. Trying to figure out if the suspension shop set the rear ride height too high.

Thanks.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Measuring from the center of the wheel (this prevents tire size and tire pressure from swaying the results), the rear passenger side is 22 1/2” to the center of the fender opening and the rear drivers side is 22 1/8”.

This is on my wifes ‘16 denali xl with fox struts up front set at roughly 2-2.5” of lift. The rear is 100% stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14