2017 Denali XL BDS 4" with Fox coils and rear shocks. MRC delete, night and day ride quality!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bryingram4

Reaction score
I have 8k miles on it so far, nose never settled. I ended up swapping the rear to the 4" kit. Still love everything about this kit, wish I did it day one. No regrets on the MRC delete
View attachment 221805 View attachment 221806
Looks amazing!! About to do the same thing. I have already gathered half of the parts. I have a few questions for you. When you say you swapped to the 4” rear kit, what exactly is back there? I will end up having the same higher front end and want the rear to match level. I have 2” lowering coils back there no so I need new coils springs period. Not sure if a lift coil or OEM coils with spacers is gonna work. I also have the Denali with AutoLevel. I already have the parts for the MRC delete, just need to se what you did to the linkage to maintain the autolevel. Please if you have a moment, send a couple pic of the rear and some close ups. Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cbraga

cbraga

Reaction score
I didnt keep the auto rear level option, I just swapped to fox 2.0 rear. There is another thread about swapping to an oem rear auto level shock without the MRC function. To clarify, I no longer have MRC nor rear auto level function any longer. I’ve only seen 2” and 6” link extensions for the auto ride arms. Have to fab something for the 4” When I said I swapped to the rear 4” I had to, swap for 4” coil drop brackets, extended sway bar links, bumpstop extensions, and rear trac bar recollection. This was all purchased from BDS. When you order the kit from them there are two options for the rear. I swapped from a rear 3” to their 4” version.

Looks amazing!! About to do the same thing. I have already gathered half of the parts. I have a few questions for you. When you say you swapped to the 4” rear kit, what exactly is back there? I will end up having the same higher front end and want the rear to match level. I have 2” lowering coils back there no so I need new coils springs period. Not sure if a lift coil or OEM coils with spacers is gonna work. I also have the Denali with AutoLevel. I already have the parts for the MRC delete, just need to se what you did to the linkage to maintain the autolevel. Please if you have a moment, send a couple pic of the rear and some close ups. Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 8k miles on it so far, nose never settled. I ended up swapping the rear to the 4" kit. Still love everything about this kit, wish I did it day one. No regrets on the MRC delete
View attachment 221805 View attachment 221806

Looking good!!!!

I would love to go this route with my wifes rig. I think I would like to keep the auto level rear shocks though, I really like that feature. I wonder if there is a 4” lift bracket to allow to keep the stock rear shocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu