2016 Yukon Denali - I am getting double vision ghosting in my windshield. Normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshC84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When approaching oncoming vehicles that have their headlights on I am seeing a second set of headlights below the actual headlights.

It does have a HUD.

I'm not seeing this in my other two vehicles but they don't have HUDs.

Is this normal and has anyone else had this issue?

Simular to the attached photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-18 101013.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-18 101013.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do notice it on my 2018 Escalade. I got use to it. I don’t know if you replaced your windshield and now you get it or do you have the original windshield? I also have heads-up display too. I didn’t notice if before I changed my windshield but it may have been there before I replace it. I also replaced it with OEM. I had the dealer replace it again but I still have the issue.

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long have you had the truck? If not since new then someone could have put an off brand tint or non optical quality tint on the windshield that is effecting the view.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if you are getting reflection from the HUD screen or dash panel. Maybe try putting a towel over the dash and see what the results are. It might help narrow down the cause

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts