2016 Tahoe wirelessly charging iPhone X’s now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RST Dana

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hi there

I did the same for my 16 Yukon xl, charges my iPhone x every time except I dont get the green lighting bolt on the trucks display. any thoughts?
Hmm. My thought would be did it ever work. If you phone indicates it is being charged, that would be ok I guess. I do like to see the green indicator though.

dannyl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hmm. My thought would be did it ever work. If you phone indicates it is being charged, that would be ok I guess. I do like to see the green indicator though.

yeah im stumped... but the main issue is fixed thank goodness! as a matter of fact I did the see the green indicator initially but only for a few minutes then it just disappeared im wondering what went wrong there since the charging issue is resolved as indicated on my iPhone x and on my kids iPhone 8 plus. little frustrating to have to look on the device to see if its charging. any thoughts? I just bought the module on Friday super easy install :)

is the green indicator working on your display?

OP
OP
RST Dana

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah im stumped... but the main issue is fixed thank goodness! as a matter of fact I did the see the green indicator initially but only for a few minutes then it just disappeared im wondering what went wrong there since the charging issue is resolved as indicated on my iPhone x and on my kids iPhone 8 plus. little frustrating to have to look on the device to see if its charging. any thoughts? I just bought the module on Friday super easy install :)

is the green indicator working on your display?
Yes mine does have the green indicator. I have a Xs with a clear cover, and occasionally need to make sure the right side is in place first before I get the charging indicator.

dannyl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes mine does have the green indicator. I have a Xs with a clear cover, and occasionally need to make sure the right side is in place first before I get the charging indicator.

is it possible that I may have a defective module, it is hit and miss with charging, its not consistent at all. this is a pic of the module

module gmc wc.jpg

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the updated module and it charges my xs and xs max, also bought the updated tray so it fits the larger phone

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the updated module and it charges my xs and xs max, also bought the updated tray so it fits the larger phone

Updated tray? How do you get an updated tray? Pics please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts