2016 Tahoe 4” Fabtech “budget”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wondering how your car is doing after a couple years?? I'm looking for a 4" lift for a 2017 Yukon. debating between a couple...Fabtech, BDS, or maybe Cognito....

OP
OP
B

BrownSunshine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wondering how your car is doing after a couple years?? I'm looking for a 4" lift for a 2017 Yukon. debating between a couple...Fabtech, BDS, or maybe Cognito....
Well we’ve only had the car for about 2 months. But so far the ride is almost as good as stock. I say almost because it does ride rougher, but more of a comfortable rough, if that makes sense. Nothing is jarring but you can tell it’s not as smooth as stock.

As far as drive line angles go, They are actually very good. I was impressed when I got under the car and looked at them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tadow39

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well we’ve only had the car for about 2 months. But so far the ride is almost as good as stock. I say almost because it does ride rougher, but more of a comfortable rough, if that makes sense. Nothing is jarring but you can tell it’s not as smooth as stock.

As far as drive line angles go, They are actually very good. I was impressed when I got under the car and looked at them.

it looks great! I also have the Fabtech 4” budget lift on my 16 Yukon XL. My Yukon still has the forward rake. What did you do to get yours level?

OP
OP
B

BrownSunshine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
it looks great! I also have the Fabtech 4” budget lift on my 16 Yukon XL. My Yukon still has the forward rake. What did you do to get yours level?
So it’s not perfectly level, it’s actually got about a 3/4-1” rake to it. However, I did add a small SMALL spacer to the front, I think it’s around 1/4” thick.

Bignate87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Tahoe LT 2 wheel drive with 3.5in lift in the front and 2in in the rear. Looking to see what offset I'm going to need if I run 33x12.50 on the stock 18s? Any help or advice would be awesome. Thank yall in advance

20210518_192810.jpg