2016 Suburban - Remote Start - Rear Climate Control Doesn't Come On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonChic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know original post is a few years old, but the problem still prevails... I also have a 2016 GMC Yukon that was recently purchased second hand. I came from a 2007 Yukon that had remote start rear AC automatic. I have read through all of these posts and I’m baffled by GMC and they’re complete oversight on not having this programmed properly. I am currently fighting with the GMC executive office to get them to fix it. Curious if anybody else has reached out or if we can make more movement on the issue.
I have emailed the CEO and I have plenty of contacts information.
GMC mission statement is to “earn customers for life...with breakthrough technologies “
Breakthrough technology was relevant for the 2007 Yukon and possibly before. The lack of technology is literally only an issue for 2016 and 2017 owners.
I want GMC engineers to update the software for our vehicles; call it a “recall”, called it a “special coverage”, call it what they want! Just get it done!! Maybe the more of us that fight for it the more likely it’ll actually happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish