2016 PPV steering wheel swap and cluster question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Got a good deal on a leather steering wheel with controls and a nice colour cluster from the LS model.
Few questions, so in order to control cluster from steering wheel it's just a plug and play? Do I need to change the clock spring? I see some say that need to add some wire? any details witch one? Appreciate any help. Thanks

Bagged7104SS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am intrested in this mod also. I just picked up a wheel with controls also.

Bagged7104SS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Got a good deal on a leather steering wheel with controls and a nice colour cluster from the LS model.
Few questions, so in order to control cluster from steering wheel it's just a plug and play? Do I need to change the clock spring? I see some say that need to add some wire? any details witch one? Appreciate any help. Thanks

So far from what I’ve gathered is you need to replace the clock spring and some vehicles have the wire for the heat. I am going to go through white auto media for my programming. Also I have a io3 and having a harness built so I can buy the io4 to io6 upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep