2016 PPV..Rear axle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here and just recently got 2016 Tahoe PPV 4x4

noticed that the rear wheel has a noticeable wear pattern and on a highway, it shakes.
First, I'm going to do wheel balance but what about the rear wheel? It this looks like a camber is off? Took a level and measured all wheels and both om a driver side has a slight angle, passenger side is perfect
Can Camber be adjusted at the rear? Any suggestions?
Thanks

wheel.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tim10

Tim10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to a good alignment shop, or many dealerships do a good job too, yes they can fix it

Did alignment at the dealership this morning, went on highway for 10 min, still shakes and now wear pattern became wider, like half-inch wider, might be tire balancing will help?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if those tires were on it when you purchased it then they were rotated like that, the rear is not adjustable, to put it simply there is nothing to adjust it is a solid axle going into a axle housing. sounds like time for new tires

OP
OP
Tim10

Tim10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if those tires were on it when you purchased it then they were rotated like that, the rear is not adjustable, to put it simply there is nothing to adjust it is a solid axle going into a axle housing. sounds like time for new tires

Yep, those tires were on. Rear tires have lots of tread life, front ones almost gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442