2016 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD LTZ (Custom) - SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cireallin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am finally getting up the nerve to let her go. She's been my baby since I got her new in 2016. Tons of upgrades, changes over the years. Here's a summary of what I have. Looking to get 40K OBO on it. Let me know if you're interested.

2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD - CUSTOM and Fully Loaded with 100K transferable bumper to bumper warranty! Fully loaded 2016 w/ 75K miles. Transferable 100K mile BUMPER TO BUMPER warranty from Chevrolet still in effect. Absolutely gorgeous ride! This Tahoe is ONE OF A KIND. You won't find another one with this setup and as clean and custom. 3" leveling kit to balance out the stance. 2.5" front, 1.5" rear SuspensionMAXX. 20x9 Helo rims, 18mm offset, 295/55/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Brand new tires and brakes, less than 2 months old. Custom black front grille, custom bumper with black tow hooks, custom front PPV fascia for extra ground clearance. Brand new tires and brakes (less than 500 miles). Custom Corsa exhaust with black tips. She sounds AMAZING with this setup. Black badges. Dark window tint. Fully loaded LTZ 4WD with Sun, Entertainment and Destination package. Theft Protection package. Max trailering package. Weathertech all season mats. You name it, she has it. Always maintained and well taken care of. Over 7K in upgrades. No trades. Serious buyers only!

Here's a link to my ad so you can see pics:

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/alpharetta-2016-chevrolet-tahoe-ltz-4wd/7111772800.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu