2015 Yukon w/Premium Smooth Ride Issue resolved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
claytonM80

claytonM80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks man! The wheels are 24x10 DUB Shot Callas. The color is called black/machined with dark tint. 305/35/24. The lighting really changes the look of the face of the spokes. Sometimes they look black, sometimes gray, and other times gold'ish.

diesel rob

Reaction score
Now it looks like the front is too high... By like an inch or so--May just be the image, but the symmetry looks off.

RUSH >>> Would you be so kind as to share your wheel setup with us???:hmmm2:

RollinPresidential

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 15 Denali with a rough ride after rear 2" drop. What modifying is needed, Or where can I get the autoride link by itself without getting the whole kit. Any help would be appreciated

OP
OP
claytonM80

claytonM80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 15 Denali with a rough ride after rear 2" drop. What modifying is needed, Or where can I get the autoride link by itself without getting the whole kit. Any help would be appreciated

I'm pretty sure Tony @ NorcalSS on this forum can hook you up with just the shortened auto-ride links to replace your stock ones with. I fabricated mine, but if i had it to do over, I'd have just bought the ones from him so I'd still have my stock ones intact. Reach out to him, I'd bet he can help you...Good luck!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

1) WHAT kit did you youse?
2) are you running shock extenders?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak