2015 Yukon w/Premium Smooth Ride Issue resolved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

claytonM80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Special thanks to Tony @ NorcalSS for his suggestions on how to deal with the ALC (auto level control) on my new Yukon after having installed a 2" McGaughy's rear leveling spring and extenders! I thought I was a goner for sure...all good now. Thanks Tony!!

Attachments

• 15 Yukon before.jpg
    15 Yukon before.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 15 Yukon after.jpg
    15 Yukon after.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 15 Yukon after after 2.jpg
    15 Yukon after after 2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 71

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now it looks like the front is too high... By like an inch or so--May just be the image, but the symmetry looks off.

OP
OP
claytonM80

claytonM80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My driveway is not level, so the pic does make it appear that way. But, in reality the back is about 1/8" lower than the front when measuring from the ground to the top of the fender well. But, hey, that gives me reason to do a little to the front. Also, I have the option of taking the ALC links that I made off and adjusting them a little longer than I have them now; this would let the compressor air the rear shocks up a little more. It's close enough right now though that I'm not terribly concerned about it.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No problem. Anything else just holler.

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. I'm hoping to level a Denali XL when I get it in. I'm worried about issues with the magnetic ride but you've got the look I'm wanting.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
in the 15s on the 5305 plus 1 springs i have with extenders and my autoride links ride smooth for leveling. with extenders 250 shipped and sit nice.

OP
OP
claytonM80

claytonM80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys...turned out just like i was hoping. The kit that Tony has there seems like the ticket to get the look i had to do a little modifying on my own to get, and you sure can't complain about the price!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01