2015 Yukon Rear Tail light not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can also look on the NTSB website for TSB and recalls. Got my 07 in 2011 from a GM dealer and they didn’t check for recalls but there was one for the heated washer fluid. They just pulled the fuse and sent me a $100 check. You just never know.

DavesLEDrepair

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These tail lights are known to fail. I personally have repaired a bunch of these. I would be more than happy to answer your questions. Or if you want to ship your light to me I can repair it for you.
Dave
(801)400-0419 you can see some reviews at
Dave’s LED taillight Repair on Facebook.
Let me know if I can be of help . I would be willing to answer any questions.

Last edited:

carlschmarl2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These tail lights are known to fail. There are videos online that show you how to repair them. I personally have repaired a bunch of these. If you can’t find a video or don’t feel comfortable doing it on your own feel free to call or text me. I would be more than happy to answer your questions. Or if you want to ship your light to me I can repair it for you.
Dave
(801)400-0419 you can see some reviews at
Dave’s LED taillight Repair on Facebook.
Let me know if I can be of help . I would be willing to answer any questions.

I just noticed the driver's side taillight was out on my wife's 2015 SLT. I should've know I'd have to replace the entire assembly.

What's your fix for these? How much do you charge?

OP
OP
YukonTy

YukonTy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Appreciate the help! It was the area known to break in the LED circuit board. I almost took Dave up on his offer. But was able to do it myself. It's easy to cutout the plastic sections above the breaks, I used solderer to do that. The soldering itself took me a few tries to get it right.

DavesLEDrepair

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello I just saw this . Feel free to call or text (801) 400-0419 for any questions You might have .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep