2015 Yukon..Programming the radio and XM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Henrietta

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! we just bought a 2015 Yukon SLT in white diamond color.It's beautiful! we have a Bullmastiff named Henry and he is now 90 lbs soon to be 130 lbs! so had to get a larger rig. We (or I) named our Yukon Henrietta! I am having a bit of issues with programing the radio with XM stations etc. I follow the instructions exactly in the manual but it isn't working. any help on where I can see detailed videos would be greatly appreciated. I've tried You Tube. should I take it to a GMC dealer? help!

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I do is get the XM display on the screen then scroll through the stations starting at 1 or 2 .When you find the type of music you like hold the numbered button till it locks the station and do this for each subsequent station.All the stations are numbered from 1 to 1000 plus.Presets depending on memory is just stored by the index number.There is a downloadable list of stations from Sirius/XM. I have a 2015 LS Chev. with a small screen so I hope this helps on a large touch screen.I just have dials and buttons.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi! we just bought a 2015 Yukon SLT in white diamond color.It's beautiful! we have a Bullmastiff named Henry and he is now 90 lbs soon to be 130 lbs! so had to get a larger rig. We (or I) named our Yukon Henrietta! I am having a bit of issues with programing the radio with XM stations etc. I follow the instructions exactly in the manual but it isn't working. any help on where I can see detailed videos would be greatly appreciated. I've tried You Tube. should I take it to a GMC dealer? help!

Welcome Jolene! Which system do you have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr