2015 Yukon heated seat troubleshooting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flashran

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there,

Looking for advise on how to troubleshoot my non working driver side heated seat. Both parts (button and back) are not working. On/off switch turns on and stays on. Fuse ok. Ventilation works. Wondering what nugget fails before the heating elements.

Does anyone know which wire/plugs user the seat belong to the heating module? Is there another control module before the heating element.

Also, passenger side, only back heating is working.

Appreciate the advice!

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't say for sure but, the switch probably just goes to the BCM, which actually turns on power to the seats. There should be a connector under each seat for the heaters. From the body/BCM, check for voltage, from the seat, check for continuity. With the plugs disconnected from each other.

OP
OP
F

Flashran

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't say for sure but, the switch probably just goes to the BCM, which actually turns on power to the seats. There should be a connector under each seat for the heaters. From the body/BCM, check for voltage, from the seat, check for continuity. With the plugs disconnected from each other.

Thanks, I just need to figure out which connectors are for the heating elements. Is it just one for both or one for each part of the seat?

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know. I don't seem to have a schematic for the seats (heating). I would presume one connector that has two wires going to the back and two going to the seat.

Pardon my ignorance, I only have a Yukon SLE, no heated seats. Do your seats have a high and a low setting? If so, then there probably would be three wires going to each, seat and back.