2015 Yukon Denali..Water sound from sunroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got myself a 15 yukon Denali. It’s been about a week and I got my first downpour of rain. About a half hour after it rained I got on the highway and I have this weird like water sloshing noise above my head? I feel like the drains are clogged on the sunroof but not sure how to get to them to clean them? Anyone have this similar issue and how did you address it? No signs of previous or current leaks as far as I know.

thanks for any input

PitBullFan01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you open the sunroof and stand up look in the top left corner and top right corner and you will see the drain holes. The sunroof drains run from the sunroof and drain in the driver and passenger door jams. Open the driver door and look in the forward jam and you will see the hole. same for the passenger door. There are several threads on how to clean them out. I had an ongoing issue with my 2015 and water coming from the sunroof and soaking the inside of the truck. You can click on my profile to find that thread... If you need anymore help or info on my problems and all the attempts to resolve it, just let me know...

OP
OP
Tonyv__

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you open the sunroof and stand up look in the top left corner and top right corner and you will see the drain holes. The sunroof drains run from the sunroof and drain in the driver and passenger door jams. Open the driver door and look in the forward jam and you will see the hole. same for the passenger door. There are several threads on how to clean them out. I had an ongoing issue with my 2015 and water coming from the sunroof and soaking the inside of the truck. You can click on my profile to find that thread... If you need anymore help or info on my problems and all the attempts to resolve it, just let me know...

I appreciate the response. I’ll have to peak at it today. But I also hate to be “that guy”. But when I click on your profile and look and your postings. There are literally only 2 threads. This one and one about your truck being a lemon.. so I can’t find that particular thread you’re talking about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt