2015 Yukon Denali starting issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MightyMoe78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kevin I have a 2015 Yukon Denali 6.2 I been having trouble with it since I purchased it 8 months ago. Sometime when driving it seem like the instrument cluster looses power because all the gauges fall and display screen Gise blank. Anytime it does that the truck won’t start for days. Today it did it again but I continued to drive it home once I got here the truck would not shut off until I disconnected the ground and made contact with the positive cable. I have put this truck in the shop on many occasions regarding this same issue 3000 gone down the drain because the truck still doing the same thing months later

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami&NYC Kevin!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts