2015 Yukon Denali headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjohn0617

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m a total newbie here, just switched from. Toyota 4Runner to a 16 Yukon Denali, quick question, I’m pretty sure my factory bulbs are HIDs, but they are not a bright white and definitely not as bright as the Kensun 6000k HID I had on my 4Runner. So if I wanted to just change out the bulbs for a brighter white, a 6000k, would I just change the bulbs or would I need to buy a brand new kit including balasts?

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m a total newbie here, just switched from. Toyota 4Runner to a 16 Yukon Denali, quick question, I’m pretty sure my factory bulbs are HIDs, but they are not a bright white and definitely not as bright as the Kensun 6000k HID I had on my 4Runner. So if I wanted to just change out the bulbs for a brighter white, a 6000k, would I just change the bulbs or would I need to buy a brand new kit including balasts?

I would say replacing the bulbs is enough.
Look for 5500-6000k 35 watts Philips or Osram D3S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu