2015 Tahoe SSV new intake AFE vs Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright so looking into getting my first easy bolt-on mods done to the new hoe. Looking into going to a full intake system and looking at either the AFE Momentum GT or the Banks Ramair kit. What's everyones experiences with both, how'd they perform with stock and after tuning? And of course, any recommendations other than these two.

OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ended up getting the AFE intake. Pretty simple install, sounds pretty good, and gives a little bit of a jump. Also really cleans up the look of the engine bay too. Did some highway driving last night and actually did notice a 1.5MPG increase too which I will gladly take using just 87 octane.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright so looking into getting my first easy bolt-on mods done to the new hoe. Looking into going to a full intake system and looking at either the AFE Momentum GT or the Banks Ramair kit. What's everyones experiences with both, how'd they perform with stock and after tuning? And of course, any recommendations other than these two.
This is what I put on my Silverado, I like that it has factory style connectors, insulated intake box with a clear lid. easy to install, no issue's
https://www.coldairinductions.com/s...m-5-3l-v8-suv-cold-air-intake-textured-black/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hottyson