2015 Tahoe ppv rear windows won’t roll down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BB-pro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 Chevy Tahoe ppv rear windows won’t roll down from the back button anybody have any idea any help I’ll be appreciate it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2015 Chevy Tahoe ppv rear windows won’t roll down from the back button anybody have any idea any help I’ll be appreciate it.
check the harness wires behind the pillar panel between the front & rear doors, from what I have read they cut them there.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never fails! Guy buys a copcar and wonders why rear doors dont open from inside!
I'm not sure about the 2008 and up, my guess it depends who did the conversion.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BB-pro

BB-pro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't reply if you don't know anything about it no need to be rude

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On our 2018, there's a window, and door lock lockout directly under the driver's window switches. IIRC, there's a little light on when the lockout is on. Check that. Otherwise, the upfitter may have gone in and actually pulled the back door panels and unplugged things. Some still do that. Our 2012 Caprice 9C1 came like that, even though there's a window plug at the base of the front passenger seat for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission