2015 Tahoe Outer Rocker Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mi396ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe and the drivers side rocker panels is rusted through and I can't find rocker panels for this vehicle. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a very sad/frustrating thread........I hate rust with a passion. I can't believe you have a hole already. Good golly

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably a lot of flood vehicles out there.

OP
OP
M

mi396ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I'm going to call them today to make sure it is. I stopped at my local chevy dealer yesterday and they can't get them. I have to buy the entire side of the vehicle which includes both rockers and the door frames. I'm the second owner of this vehicle and it's spent its entire life in Michigan. Road salt kills vehicles. Both side rocker panels are rusted through.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I'm going to call them today to make sure it is. I stopped at my local chevy dealer yesterday and they can't get them. I have to buy the entire side of the vehicle which includes both rockers and the door frames. I'm the second owner of this vehicle and it's spent its entire life in Michigan. Road salt kills vehicles. Both side rocker panels are rusted through.
Just look at the link for the rest of parts in index on site body parts.On the long and large parts take the part numbers to your closest dealer have them order and save on shipping. If you have a friend in automotive business, they can get a discount usually.

OP
OP
M

mi396ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I called a second GM dealer yesterday with those part numbers and they told me that those are reinforcement panels and not the actual rocker panel which is what I'm lookin for. They also told me that I need to order the entire side panel. I wonder how a silverado rocker would work if I was to cut the pieces that I need?