2015 Tahoe LTZ front shock/strut replacement options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rnomorich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 15’ ltz just had both magnaride struts replaced at 69,000 miles under warranty. The dealer sold me an extended warranty from portfolio. At first they (portfolio) did not want to cover the $1800 repair because they swore my truck had shocks in the front and not struts. But after looking up the gm part number and seeing they were called struts they really had no choice.

Rnomorich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 15’ ltz just had both magnaride struts replaced at 69,000 miles under warranty. The dealer sold me an extended warranty from portfolio. At first they (portfolio) did not want to cover the $1800 repair because they swore my truck had shocks in the front and not struts. But after looking up the gm part number and seeing they were called struts they really had no choice.

Nice! I'm in the exact same boat with my extended warranty. Would you mind sharing that part number or anything to help me deal with the warranty?

Sues

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did it make it ride like new again?? Was it worth the 1800.00??? Please let me know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094