2015 Tahoe LT Z85 suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to replace the factory rear shocks on my 2015 Tahoe LT with Z85 max trailering auto leveling suspension.

I'm looking for a "smoother" ride at stock height

what are the best options?

I know GM has 3 AC Delco options

or something else?

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arnott.

They had some Bilstein re-configured rear shocks that are really sweet. I can't state how the Arnott new non-Bilstein shocks ride? But they are about the only ones with rear air shocks.

THe other possibility I considered is to try to use air bags on the rear springs controlled by the original factory system and then use standard rear shocks--you could use whatever you wanted then. I never found rear air bags that would work with the stock rear air system.

OP
OP
LI Tahoe

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arnott.

They had some Bilstein re-configured rear shocks that are really sweet. I can't state how the Arnott new non-Bilstein shocks ride? But they are about the only ones with rear air shocks.

THe other possibility I considered is to try to use air bags on the rear springs controlled by the original factory system and then use standard rear shocks--you could use whatever you wanted then. I never found rear air bags that would work with the stock rear air system.

Unfortunately they do not have for 2015+

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do. Rear is the same as previous gen. I think front is as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues