2015 tahoe ac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weasel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 tahoe that the ac quit cooling. My service guy said that the solenoid on the compressor was not getting a signaI from the controls.. I was told to replace the controls and have it programmed. The hvac control was programmed along with the bcm for the hvac controls. After this it's still not cooling. Has freon, compressor clutch is engaged. Any one seen this before. Thanks

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Are you sure the blend doors are opening to allow a/c? When you say it quit cooling, are you saying that it was then all of a sudden you had no a/c or was it gradual?

Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
W

Weasel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you sure the blend doors are opening to allow a/c? When you say it quit cooling, are you saying that it was then all of a sudden you had no a/c or was it gradual?

Welcome to the forum.
Over night.
I have a 2015 tahoe that the ac quit cooling. My service guy said that the solenoid on the compressor was not getting a signaI from the controls.. I was told to replace the controls and have it programmed. The hvac control was programmed along with the bcm for the hvac controls. After this it's still not cooling. Has freon, compressor clutch is engaged. Any one seen this before. Thanks
It worked the night before and quit the next morning

Tahoen

Reaction score
I have a 2015 tahoe that the ac quit cooling. My service guy said that the solenoid on the compressor was not getting a signaI from the controls.. I was told to replace the controls and have it programmed. The hvac control was programmed along with the bcm for the hvac controls. After this it's still not cooling. Has freon, compressor clutch is engaged. Any one seen this before

Well, if the dealer says you have pressure there's no leaks the compressor is engaging you might want to look at the blend door. I just replace mine, here's a link to a video I found,

Here's a pic from this past weekend replacing it. Lol

Attachments

• 20210821_153954.jpg
    20210821_153954.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 14

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter