2015 Suburban LT: Installed LTZ grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the chrome grill and I'm strongly considering it for my silver LT. How is the quality of the material(s)? Is it factory quality? Or cheap plastic?

Thanks.

One in the same, right! Haha. I think your asking if it's the same as OEM quality, right? It's amazing once you start taking stock parts off, how cheap and flimsy and plasticy a lot of the OEM stuff is.

I would imagine that his grille is same quality as OEM. I just ordered a Denali grille for me my '15 SLE...stock grille lasted one weekend before I decided to get the Denali! Ha

WBHMSU

Seagal Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One in the same, right! Haha. I think your asking if it's the same as OEM quality, right? It's amazing once you start taking stock parts off, how cheap and flimsy and plasticy a lot of the OEM stuff is.

I would imagine that his grille is same quality as OEM. I just ordered a Denali grille for me my '15 SLE...stock grille lasted one weekend before I decided to get the Denali! Ha

It is indeed the OEM grill and it is indeed plastic, lol. Got it shipped for free to my buddy's body shop from a local dealer. $415. (place linked above was $385 but they wanted $80+ for delivery) Buddy was going to have his guys install it for free but I insisted on giving them a little something. Took them about 30 minutes. Looks great imo.

17259372131_a6d0e86f84_c.jpg

jeetaa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
grill looks great. i bought mine last week and i tried to install it myself but no it seems like u have to take the front wheels off to reach behind the grill. am i right? ill be very thankful if someone schooled me a little on how to install it. thanks

WBHMSU

Seagal Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the wheels don't have to come off. Unfortunately I didn't stick around for the install, we went out to grab lunch. But he said it was 20 minutes. It looked like he popped a cover off near the front of the bumper under the hood. That's all I've got.

You could probably get a body shop to do it for $100 or less.

jeetaa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the wheels don't have to come off. Unfortunately I didn't stick around for the install, we went out to grab lunch. But he said it was 20 minutes. It looked like he popped a cover off near the front of the bumper under the hood. That's all I've got.

You could probably get a body shop to do it for $100 or less.

thanks bro. i tried to pull off the grill but it seems like its connected to the bumper with some screws which im having hard time getting to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts