2015 SLT Fuel Pump?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To resurrect an old thread...

Can you do this in a driveway/garage or do you need to lift the truck higher than a floor jack and jackstands can get?

Looks like I need to do this with a P2635 code, stumble on hard acceleration, and slight bobble at idle that has developed.

Thank you for the write up and insight!

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So to reply, it can be done with a standard floor jack and jack stand on the garage floor. It really is not difficult.

Replaced my fuel pump and it eliminated the stumble. Runs great, BUT now I have another problem:

:(

P0455 code and slow tank fill. When I fill up I can only pump gas really slowly. I checked all my work and everything is connected properly.

I siphoned fuel from the tank before I lowered it. I siphoned the fuel out AFTER I disconnected the fuel filler hose directly from tank through where the fuel filler hose clamps to. Seems like there is a flapper in there, but it posed no problem to the siphon hose.

Wonder if I moved something inside the tank related to the fuel filler? Any and all insight welcome.

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I, too had this slow fill issue.
A place to look.....the vent valve solenoid may be stuck in the "closed" position.
P/N 23481275 is what I used.

Last edited:

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It turns out there is a tube on top of the tank that runs OVER the gas tank mount on the frame. I knew that from taking it off, but it looks like it can follow the other hoses under the mount. It can’t. It has to go over. Otherwise the tube gets pinched off and won’t allow the tank to vent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne