2015 ppv Tahoe suspension unpgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nima

Reaction score
The Tahoe is super bouncy and trying to upgrade the suspensionit for a smoother ride
My mechanic is advising me to replace it with ppv suspension again but I am wondering if anyone done a different thing or has any recommendation on a different after market to make the car smooth
Thanks

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you feel ok with this request, post your VIN number for go to this site...
https://www.vindecoderz.com/

what suspension do you have now, what is your end goal...there are MANY options, but WE ( the forum) cannot know your desired likings. we all have a preference.

Amin, i think this is ion the wrong thread base, may want this in the 2015-2020 section

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tahoe is super bouncy and trying to upgrade the suspensionit for a smoother ride
My mechanic is advising me to replace it with ppv suspension again but I am wondering if anyone done a different thing or has any recommendation on a different after market to make the car smooth
Thanks

Bouncing is a good indicator that the shocks are worn out and no longer dampening/controlling the suspension movement. I'd probably just start with replacing the shocks and either original replacements or Bilstein 5100s are highly recommended around here.

OP
OP
N

Nima

Reaction score
Update, changed the rear shocks with LS shocks and kept the front with adding 2 inch lift
Day and night difference in performance
Super smooth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094