2015 LT Memory Seat Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ldm882

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, technically my memory positions still work, including the easy exit option, but when I get in my vehicle it doesn't automatically return to my saved position - I have to press the "1" button in order for it to go to the saved position. I've seen some other people mention that when they get in their vehicle the seat will adjust automatically to the saved position. Any thoughts? I'm also wondering if this has to do with the issue I've read on other threads about the memory seat positions being tied to the key fobs?

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember this in my LTZ Avalanche, but I have to hit memory button on the LT burb - gotta be a higher trim thing. Check your vehicle settings to see if its an option...

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they are tied to key fobs. In my 2017 when I grab the key chain with the doiley 9n it, I end up eating the steering wheel and cramming my knees into the dash. I then press my number and hold and all is well. 2nd key fob allows me to get in and go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt