2015 GMC YukonXL- Fox Coilovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nokturnal

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome @Nokturnal , looking forward to seeing more pics!

If you think of it when picking it up, please ask the shop if they had any trouble installing the upper rear coil spring isolators. My install shop tells me they wouldn't go, ReadyLIFT is telling me they should be on there and definitely fit their spacers. If yours went on, I'll know who's right :)

I’ll definitely ask when I pick it up. They’re doing the trimming today for the 35’s to clear and then I should be able to pick it up and get measurements and more pics

OP
OP
Nokturnal

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upper rear isolators on with no issues here.

Currently on a little highway trip
And so happy with the ride! I’ve been in such a rush today i haven’t been able to put a tape measure to the fenders but I’m guessing 42” front and back. That’s with the 35” tires so makes sense that it would sit a little higher at the fender. Tomorrow I’ll for sure post some measurements. Ride quality is def Better than the Fabtech budget kit I had. 0023FFCD-CF1E-489A-B7F5-CAD0D2E3BB6F.jpeg42B23E48-ED71-481F-A245-A1E317C7AD7A.jpeg

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score

And so happy with the ride! I’ve been in such a rush today i haven’t been able to put a tape measure to the fenders but I’m guessing 42” front and back. That’s with the 35” tires so makes sense that it would sit a little higher at the fender. Tomorrow I’ll for sure post some measurements. Ride quality is def Better than the Fabtech budget kit I had. View attachment 268495View attachment 268496
Thanks for checking, sounds like I have some more arguing to do.
Can’t believe you were able to get 35’s in there with some offset, looks AMAZING

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that stance is perfect ( and i dont mean the offset of the wheels), stance is how the truck sits, and yours nailed it.

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score

And so happy with the ride! I’ve been in such a rush today i haven’t been able to put a tape measure to the fenders but I’m guessing 42” front and back. That’s with the 35” tires so makes sense that it would sit a little higher at the fender. Tomorrow I’ll for sure post some measurements. Ride quality is def Better than the Fabtech budget kit I had. View attachment 268495View attachment 268496
That Looks awesome, man. Very elegant. How much trimming to fit the 35's?

OP
OP
Nokturnal

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heavier plastic trimming was done to accommodate the 35’s. No metal trimming however. The vehicle doesn’t run any at full lock on flat surfaces. I do have a little rub when hitting inclined:declined surfaces slightly when turning.

Front Fender measured 41”. Rear Fender measured 41.5”. This is with the Monroe front struts and Monroe Rear shocks (bypassing autoride). And yes I agree, the PERFECT stance. Very subtle rake and when I throw some weight in the back it sits level. I honestly wouldn’t mind another 1/4-1/2” of wheel offset but it doesn’t bother me. I’m pretty sure my OCD will kick in and next time I buy tires I’ll go 20x10 -24. To me that would be the perfect! (current wheels 9.5 wide and -18).

Like I said though, ride is SUPERB for my taste. The perfect highway queen that saw no decrease in ride quality over the soft factory riding setup. My Speedo is off by 8mph but I’ll be hitting up Blackbear.

Already received compliments on it at Lowe’s and Advanced Auto Parking lots 9B341B84-7BB1-43CB-93E6-05F68DAE9190.jpeg7027DD19-AF70-417D-A568-C25B7A2E96CA.jpeg

Cadi_Mike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Heavier plastic trimming was done to accommodate the 35’s. No metal trimming however. The vehicle doesn’t run any at full lock on flat surfaces. I do have a little rub when hitting inclined:declined surfaces slightly when turning.

Front Fender measured 41”. Rear Fender measured 41.5”. This is with the Monroe front struts and Monroe Rear shocks (bypassing autoride). And yes I agree, the PERFECT stance. Very subtle rake and when I throw some weight in the back it sits level. I honestly wouldn’t mind another 1/4-1/2” of wheel offset but it doesn’t bother me. I’m pretty sure my OCD will kick in and next time I buy tires I’ll go 20x10 -24. To me that would be the perfect! (current wheels 9.5 wide and -18).

Like I said though, ride is SUPERB for my taste. The perfect highway queen that saw no decrease in ride quality over the soft factory riding setup. My Speedo is off by 8mph but I’ll be hitting up Blackbear.

Already received compliments on it at Lowe’s and Advanced Auto Parking lots View attachment 268522View attachment 268523
Dude that looks amazing. Very nice

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nokturnal

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Nokturnal have any more pics? Love your setup and wanting more motivation for my truck!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

She’s going to the PDR spot Monday for some small door dings but I’ll grab some photos ASAP. I was almost convinced I was going to go Matte White wrap for the entire vehicle but now after seeing the black on black I may experiment with some matte/Satin black accents and keep the gloss black for a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos