2015 Denali 3rd row stuck upright

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boal05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've looked for a while on this issue, can't find much on 15's with electronic controls, so your help is appreciated! My 15 Denali has the electronic raise/lower for the 2nd/3rd rows, the other day we raised both 3rd rows and the larger side of the 80/20 split is stuck up, the 20 goes up and down without issues. It's making a noise like it's trying to raise or lower, but no movement. Anyone have this issue? Ideas on a fix? I've already got an appointment at the dealership, but just trying to go in with as much info as possible! It's still covered under warranty, so hoping they fix this for free, along with my list of other issues currently! A/C Freon levels are low, thinking it's the known condenser issue many have vented about on here. wish me luck...

Last edited:

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no ideas here but let us know your outcome with both from the dealer

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard of the 07-14 but not the 2015+ with the power 3rd row. I did a Google search but no luck. Please let us know the out come so we may help someone else if they have this same issue.

OP
OP
B

boal05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey All- after the dealership having our Yukon for 8 days, we finally got it back! The third row seat was an issue with the actual seat frame that was broken I guess, a piece wasn't connected and not fixable. So they replaced the frame, and even put a new motor in while they had it all out, all covered under the warranty thankfully! But we found a few issues when they gave the vehicle back, chipped paint on the door handle from them, and some scratches and nicks on the dash from where they installed a entirely new radio/nav console, that is also broken already (the slide motion up/down is about as smooth as a gravel road, and noisy) so they are ordering a new door handle, paint matching, and new trim pieces on the dash to repair what they scratched up while it was there... it never ends! and it sounds like they might be ordering a new radio console since something is definitely wrong with this one! Gotta love it... or not!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts