1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Cadillac Escalade Factory Navigation Override and Video Unlock

Discussion in 'Tech Info' started by mviinc, Jan 8, 2015.

Car Parts
  1. mviinc

mviinc TYF Newbie

Name:
    Anthony
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=yntrmy8C86k

This system will you give you two sets of RCA inputs that will provide video and audio to display on your factory screen. Anything you can input through the RCA jacks, you can display on your new screen. Game consoles, BluRay, DVD players, smart phone with the appropriate connections, you name it!

* This is designed for off road use and not to be used while operating or driving your vehicle
    * Mobile Video Integrations will not be held responsible for misuse of this item resulting from unsafe driving
    * Professional Install is recommended

Fitments:

* Most 2014-2015 domestic vehicles (please call us for exact fitments for your vehicle

2. Rush

Rush Supporting Member

Name:
    Rush
    You're saying "We" can add... Are these upgrades available to local customers only?

3. ScottV503

ScottV503 Full Access Member

Name:
    Scott
    Do you have an option to add HDMI?

4. mviinc

mviinc TYF Newbie

Name:
    Anthony
    We can ship this product anywhere and most guys just do themselves…it’s not hard. You just need to access a module that sits behind the glove box. There is a correction to be made in the previous post though….this will not add any additional inputs to the system. We are only lifting the current HMI restrictions.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

What are you asking on an option to add HMI?

5. HUMBL57

HUMBL57 AC Guru Supporting Member

Name:
    Evan
    Are you planning on making this available for previous models?

6. ScottV503

ScottV503 Full Access Member

Name:
    Scott
    Sorry, do you have an option to add HDMI to a 2015i Yukon Denali? Thanks.

7. Anon2015

Anon2015 Full Access Member

Name:
    SamIam
    Scott...there are readily available converters (about $35-40) which convert HDMI to RCA. A major down conversion depending on what you're trying to do. I'm going to pull my unit out of the dash and take a look at it. I suspect there is zero HDMI capability in the system to begin with...I'll see what the real capabilities are and let you know. Once I have the right bits/pieces, we could meet next door (the hotel) or across the bridge at Pearson.

8. mviinc

mviinc TYF Newbie

Name:
    Anthony
    We are not doing anything for the previous models...you will need to use lock pick or equivalent products.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

We do have an option to add HDMI to the 15i vehicles and 14-15 models as well. I can save you the headache of tearing your truck apart though...there is no HDMI input on the back of the screen, the screen is not even a high def screen, so converting HDMI to composite still gets you a great picture in the vehicle. You can buy these converters for 40.00 or so, but there is quite a few other parts involved to make it a clean install. I do sell a smartphone interface kit for 249.00 plus shipping that comes COMPLETE with everything to do a nice clean hard install of an HDMI port in your center armrest and comes with either a iPhone or Android specific cable to image your phone onto the screen. This option does require the factory RSE screen. If you don't have that option we can still get it done with additional parts.
    http://youtu.be/yntrmy8C86k :)

9. Anon2015

Anon2015 Full Access Member

Name:
    SamIam
    mviinc --

When you do the HDMI to composite interface, are you doing L/R analog audio or digital audio into the processor?

10. mviinc

mviinc TYF Newbie

Name:
    Anthony
    The system will not take a digital input…it’s not that advanced.