2015 Buy Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ts crappy products in cars, then they cross their fingers and hope they work until it's out of warranty so it's not their problem anymore. I'm still fighting with them that it's not my responsibility to pay for their faulty RSE, but if I look at it in this way, $600 for a full bumper to bumper for another 5 years roughly...might be a descent deal.

My big problem with all of this, is even though they are offering this, it doesn't fix the fact that I will undoubtedly spend more time at the dealership, dropping off my car and dealing with that process, just to keep the 'features' of this car working until I give up and just trade it in, it just won't cost me anything at least.

To each his own, but my thinking is that the best warranty in the world doesn't take away the main, annoying problem with a lemon: the product sucks, you can't rely on it, and it spends more time in the shop than in your driveway or garage.

YukonCpt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2017 and have not had any problems. 24k miles and 20” wheels. Only thing I have noticed is outside temp display is not always accurate.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Purchased a VW in 90 for $17.5k w/ a $875 service contract on a first model year vehicle I planned to keep. The sc and factory warranty paid almost $40k in repairs and warranty costs.

The last straw was the selling dealer holding the car hostage in 95 because the 7 year 100k warranty would not pay them for covered costs. The remedy, one beach chair, one poster board on 15 ft pole and two days next to Interstate 5 in front of dealership.

After two days of not selling cars with me there they caved and paid all but $395 of $2,200 in covered costs. Local PD was watched my back and helped since they screwed some of them too. Still have the car lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401