2015 2nd Row Seat Swap...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Northman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do you have currently?
I have a black bench I'm trying to swap for captains chairs in the second row. Mine are power folding and heated.

Is yours a long wheel based vehicle (Yukon XL) and what year? I have an 07 Yukon XL Denali with black leather captains chairs with heat and power fold and i am looking for a bench. I am in central Illinois.

cajunyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd also like to switch. 2016 Yukon XL Power Fold and heated buckets, black leather. Would like to trade for a bench. Located in Louisiana.

cajunyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Figure I'll throw mine in as well. 2015 SLT Yukon with power fold/heated black bench. Would swap for the captains chairs.

Located in Texas.
Do you still need a trade? Are Short Yukons compatible with Yukon XL's for this? Where in Texas? We might be fairly close.

David Story

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 Yukon SLT with Tan bucket seats looking to trade for bench. Please let me know if you are interested.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2015 Yukon SLT with Tan bucket seats looking to trade for bench. Please let me know if you are interested.

Cloth?
Which color code (trying to find out if they are the same as in my SLE)
Where are you located?

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bench all the way bro.

I agree, as I have an '07 LS with three bench seats that has a genuine 9 seat capacity. Granted the one in front can only fit a small child, but I have used it a few times when we had that many people, or the rear seat was out and we had 6 to transport.

So if I can find the right used Sub, Yukon Denali XL or Escalade ESV, I'd like to at least have the 2nd row be a bench rather than buckets for a measly 7 seat capacity.

`

jameshb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon Denali with jet black interior. I have like new bucket seats that I would like to swap for a black leather bench preferably from another Denali in good condition. Text me if you would like to make a swap. 601-573-5282.

Mark Shep

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Yukon XL SLT with a black leather heated second row bench in like new condition that I would like to trade for buckets/captains in the same color and condition. I'm in Springfield, OH. Text if you would like to swap seats.

jameshb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Yukon XL SLT with a black leather heated second row bench in like new condition that I would like to trade for buckets/captains in the same color and condition. I'm in Springfield, OH. Text if you would like to swap seats.
Do you know if XL seats are compatible with short based Yukon's? I would preferably like another Denali since the stitching is different but that would take some time to find. Nearly every Denali out there has the buckets. Send me your number so I can contact you. Thanks

jameshb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What year is your Yukon/Tahoe? I have a 2016 Yukon SLT with ebony leather (power/heated) bench seat looking to trade for bucket seats. Located in South Alabama.
Have you made a swap yet? I am looking for a black leather heated bench for my bucket seats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf