2015 2nd Row Seat Swap...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaholyRoller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have been stuck at 1100 now for over 8 weeks on my Denali order. I have been searching out on the internet for dealer stock, and several times we have seen another truck that matches all of our options that we wanted with the exception of the 2nd row bench seat. Here is our problem. We currently have 5 kids and as such that fills a 2nd row captains setup. There could possibly be a 6th in the next couple of years and as sure as God made little green apples, if I break down and buy the 2nd row buckets my wife will get prego again.

So herein lies my question and perhaps Mr. Yeti can chime in with his parts business...Is is possible to swap out to the bench at a later time from the buckets, and if so does anyone know how much I would be looking at in cost to buy the 2nd row bench?

Thanks in advance!

What color do you be and where are you located? I have a 2016 Tahoe 2nd row bench: Black, white stitch, heated, power. Would love to swap if it’s a match.

Schummertime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you ever swap with someone? I have a Yukon XL Denali with buckets (heated/power fold). Don’t know if the Denali package matters ok second row or not. Are your seats perforated? Near Dayton, OH.

Wes, not sure if you did this Swap thing yet but I am interested in captains chairs for my 15 Denali.
We travel out to Indiana for Thanksgiving (six of us). I've done a little research and it doesn't seem to be that big of a deal to swap out. Maybe 8 bolts or so. Let me know if your still interested. PM me. Carl

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Black Bucket seats for Xl or suburban. Heated and powered and are for an SLT or Premier/LTZ as they are perforated.

Excellent condition.

PM if interested.

aqwk68

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm soon to have 2 black buckets out of a 17 tahoe premier that I would be willing to trade for a power fold heated 2nd row bench if anyone is interested. I'm in nebraska.

TaholyRoller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm soon to have 2 black buckets out of a 17 tahoe premier that I would be willing to trade for a power fold heated 2nd row bench if anyone is interested. I'm in nebraska.

I’m interested! My bench is out of a ‘16 Tahoe LT, power folding, [correction] heated. They’re black with the white stitching.

Last edited:

S Ziegenfelder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Yukon XL SLT with a black leather heated second row bench in like new condition that I would like to trade for buckets/captains in the same color and condition. I'm in Springfield, OH. Text if you would like to swap seats.
I have a 2015 Yukon xl Denali w black leather heated/power captains seats. We had a 2005 Suburban Z-71 w 2nd row bench seats . We would like to swap them out. please call or text 810-523-2974 Steve Z. Thanks!

S Ziegenfelder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon xl Denali w black leather heated/power captains seats. We had a 2005 Suburban Z-71 w 2nd row bench seats . We would like to swap them out. please call or text 810-523-2974 Steve Z. Thanks!
I am in the Detroit suburban area. Thanks Steve Z !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons