2015-2017 captain to bench in PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meloyelo7337

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I use the second row to throw things in (gym stuff / work files) so captain chairs are not going to work. I keep finding LTs with captain chairs or LTZs which all have captains .... so question

Can I throw a bench in using the same bolts on the floor ... Are there any other modes that are going to make this a pain?

Does anyone have a bench they would like to trade me. If you are close I will bring the beer if you have a socket.

Thanks

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use the second row to throw things in (gym stuff / work files) so captain chairs are not going to work. I keep finding LTs with captain chairs or LTZs which all have captains .... so question

Can I throw a bench in using the same bolts on the floor ... Are there any other modes that are going to make this a pain?

Does anyone have a bench they would like to trade me. If you are close I will bring the beer if you have a socket.

Thanks
You should be able to swap captain for bench as long as you go from same generation of vehicle and same wheel base.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the 2nd row is heated make sure the connections match. Not sure if captains have 1 or 2 and if bench is the same. I’d think it would be since there’s a controller for either side of the bench. eBay might be a good place to look.

cireallin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy install. Helped a friend do it. Hit a local junk yard and pull one from a wreck. Locating a bench is the hardest part, since everyone get's captain's chairs it seems. He had a hell of a time locating one.

Hani orfali

Reaction score
I have 2016 Chevy suburban with bench seats heated seats.. I'm in NY..

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
may want to post up your color and if you are suburban/XL or Tahoe/Yukon. I would be game if you had the grey leather

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks

Where are you located?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9