2014 Yukon XL SLT 5.3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CL Jumper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After hearing that I might want to put the updated drivers side valve cover in order to reduce the loss of oil, how do I check to see if it has not already been updated. I also want to know what 4 valves are not working when the AFM is still in my vehicle engine?
Thanks!

Reaction score
If you're referring to a 2014 model year, it should have the updated valve cover. Those started coming from the factory in 2011-2012

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After hearing that I might want to put the updated drivers side valve cover in order to reduce the loss of oil, how do I check to see if it has not already been updated. I also want to know what 4 valves are not working when the AFM is still in my vehicle engine?
Thanks!

Gooffeyguy was right, your’s will have both the updated valve cover and the oil pressure relief valve deflector.

The cylinders that have AFM lifters (hence shut down when in V4 mode) are 1, 4, 6 and 7.