2014 SSV has cruise control but doesn’t work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
5strmtrp

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, what did you have to do to get it to work? Clear the codes obviously won’t do it, bcm flash? Replace the brake light switch?

I don’t use it all that often as my commute is usually in moderate daily traffic. But longer trips it comes in handy.

Paul

balln2k11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang sorry for the delay. Replaced the brake light switch (which is easy and horrible at the same time), this allowed me to use Cruze controls again

jmm121783

Searching for the next sunset...
Reaction score
I noticed that just one of the wires on the harness to my brake light switch was frayed and not "connecting" with the connector inside of the brake light switch. I cut, stripped and inserted the bare wire back into the harness and it works great now. I still haven't soldered it LOL, I need to do that!!

OP
OP
5strmtrp

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for replying, been stupid busy @ work anyway this is the 1st chance I’ve gotten a chance to look here as well.

Dang sorry for the delay. Replaced the brake light switch (which is easy and horrible at the same time), this allowed me to use Cruze controls again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne