2014 Sierra / Silverado Console Safe from Lock'er Down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGNEWELL

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com/Console_Safe_2014_Chevrolet_Silverado_GMC_Sierra_p/ld2040.htm

The new 2014 Sierra and Silverado Crew Cabs are in route to dealers around the country. Lock'er Down is in the pre-production stage of building the first console safe for this model truck. This is for the trucks with full console. The SHOULD be ready for shipment by the end of June, if not, first half of July. The first run will sell out pretty fast, so order yours now. If you order with credit card, your card will be authorized when the order is placed, but not charged until your unit is ready to ship. As, I said they will go pretty fast, one customer has already ordered 8.

MSRP is $289, pre-order price is $275, and don't forget your 10% discount code to use at check out "Tahoe" This will lower your price to $247.50 plus you get free shipping.
You will not be disappointed.

Thanks,

Bobby Newell

President

Lock'er Down, Inc.

OP
OP
RGNEWELL

RGNEWELL

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Split Bench Version

I will pick up the prototype for the 2014 GM full size with split bench seat today.
If it is OK, production will begin this weekend and I hope to be shipping by the end of next week

Caroltack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The prices are very reasonable and they are also providing free shipping, so this is one of the advantage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TIMMY_B