2014 PPV Tahoe For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Asis03

Asis03

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in this forum.. I will be selling my PPV towards the middle - end of the month. Sad to see it go.. I've had so much fun with it.. My second V8 engine.. first one was in a 1979 Buick two door regal with a donor 305 GM engine!! I am posting it in here because I know many here really care about these types of vehicle.
I just got a Job driving 35 miles each way, so about 70 miles per day! Don't want to place so many miles on it.. it has 163K miles. So just for this reason, I need to let it go. I am getting 21mpg driving @ 67mph would probably do better driving it at less speeds. Drives smooth, comfortable. I enjoyed the fact a few times went from 67 to close to 100 for short period of time in about 4-5 seconds!!. Wanting to feel that power!! and boy did I ever feel the power.. put a huge grin on my face. (priceless).. anyway.. anyone interested.. contact me.
Many upgrades! very few left to do!
New Carpet, upgraded to Leather seats, upgraded Leather steering wheel with Volume controls, Tow Hitch, Alpine Android Auto or Apple play capability, Bluetooth audio, rear view camera, many USB ports instead of the cigarettes' lighter. it has another Radio/Receiver with mirror/Bluetooth function in the rear near the floor with individual rear door speaker switch in the center console (for the kids) This radio has a front viewing camera so the kids could see from the rear seat what I am seeing through the windshield! 400Watt power inverter, New-expensive! Paint Job, Bumpers were coated with bed liner paint, gives it more of a rugged look, it has the hooks in the rear for the third row seats, Third row seats not included. (horn works) it's got a DIC!! can't forget about that!! will post more pictures in the upcoming days.

OP
OP
Asis03

Asis03

Reaction score
Hi, no I have not priced it yet. Still working on last details.. to take pictures and finish posting.. Tentative price would be around 16k

OP
OP
Asis03

Asis03

Reaction score
Is it going to be FREE??????? You do not have any sort of price listed that I can find?
I've seen them go for that much around here, original, With out many of the stuff I put there.

jz57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I unloaded my 2007 Tahoe PPV (155K Miles) for $4000 in Oct 2021.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good luck, keep in mind items listed for sale need to be in the classified section and must have a price
I don't make the rules but they are there for a reason, you will need some more post's (legit post's) to be able to list in the classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64