2014 PPV/Hello Everybody :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

balln2k11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t waste time and money trying to find K-9 parts. It’s a negative ROI.

For center console, head to junk yard and pull all the parts. It’s super easy and saves a to of money vs EBay. I think I paid $100-$150 for my console. All parts you need to make it more civilized can be found at junk yard.

Check out my PPV to civilian transformation to get ideas here

ppvfan

Reaction score
Last edited:

Pickensmd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Just making sure you knew exactly where to check…The spare jack and tools should be inside the left side (drivers side) rear cargo compartment underneath the cup holder. Literally you have to remove a plastic piece to find it.

Like this but opposite side, at least in mine it was.

Jibber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the forum and I see a lot of information on here. I am sure this has been asked before.

Last month I picked up a 2014 PPV. 111,000 on the clock. Runs good, needed a couple of things the dealer took care of. I found the harness under the dashboard and another one in the jack storage area.

No jack or tire iron in there BTW. some wires were cut, others disconnected. I still have some tracing to do for where everything goes and to what it went to

They left the antennas on the roof, I found the coax for them and can put them to use, just have to get the proper antennas for the radios I have.

Question is: Where can I find parts that aren't going to empty my bank account? Console bracket to start. It came with a console, but its not bolted to anything. 1 Screw into the floor and I am not sure its all the way through to be honest.

I have 2 dogs and would like to find the K-9 cage for it as well. More so just the windows so they won't jump out. I will have a laundry list at some point, figured I throw this out there and see. Thanks
I found some of my stuff at the junk yard - within a 250 mile radius of me. Something here and something there. But i found a place on ebay that actually converts vehicles to ppv or ssv. I was able to get seats that had literally never been sat on and a jump seat console that had never been used. They shipped to me. the name of the store burnerofbooks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcoop