2014 PPV Front Seat Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tamitall

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went a different direction with this issue, I bought new leather seat covers, and seat bottom foam from The Seat Shop, then bought OE GM back foam. I did this back in March 2021, and the seats are as comfy as any truck seat I've sat in, and are holding up great. We have over 60k on the truck since I did this work.

Attachments

• PXL_20210323_175531225.jpg
    PXL_20210323_175531225.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 7

Shackman7878

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went a different direction with this issue, I bought new leather seat covers, and seat bottom foam from The Seat Shop, then bought OE GM back foam. I did this back in March 2021, and the seats are as comfy as any truck seat I've sat in, and are holding up great. We have over 60k on the truck since I did this work.
Bought used leather seat covers LKQ for my Yukon XL and they dried out bad, Soon will have to order Foam and leather for both front seats here soon.

waveryd

Reaction score
This is definitely a better move than trying to make the seats from a higher end trim package work. The PPV bcm is not set up to support all of the heating, cooling, etc. functions nor is the wiring harness the same so you will have air bag codes, passenger presence sensor codes and the list goes on. I just went through all of this on my 2014 PPV. Anything can be made to work but some things just aren't worth all of the time and work. There are easier ways to have deluxe seats. That said, I have some great seats from and '09 Tahoe for sale...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu