2014-2018 Brake Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was in for other service, they called me saying burb was done & i could pick it up.
i asked about the recall, that i got an email on the day before... he looked it up & said give me an hour to get it back in & handled, then you can pick it up. ;)

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took my Tahoe to SheehanBuickGMC this morning for the recall. Was in and out in less then 45 minutes. Even included a oil change since I was about due. No wallet flushing services offered to my amazement. I had them check original battery and they said no worries as it is still perfect.

Hattie2879

Reaction score
Just saw on the news there's another brake recall (only affecting about 638,000 this time)...GM needs to get their crap together.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my way to drop my 19 Suburban for the latest recall, I went to stop at a traffic light at the bottom of a long hill when the pedal grinder and the message center displayed the message to service my brake assist.

I guess the problem applies to the MY 19 Suburbans as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu