2013 Yukon XL Denali RSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richard L Ard III

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 13 Yukon xl Denali that has the dvd screens on the 2nd and 3rd row. The 3rd row doesnt show a picture but you can see that it has power. We had the dealer purchase another screen to put there but that didnt work. We tried the 3rd row and the new screen on the 2nd row spot and they both work so I know the screens are working properly. Any ideas on where to check or if there is a harness somewhere that needs to be replaced?
Thanks

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 13 Yukon xl Denali that has the dvd screens on the 2nd and 3rd row. The 3rd row doesnt show a picture but you can see that it has power. We had the dealer purchase another screen to put there but that didnt work. We tried the 3rd row and the new screen on the 2nd row spot and they both work so I know the screens are working properly. Any ideas on where to check or if there is a harness somewhere that needs to be replaced?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum Richard! I'm not familiar with them as mine is not so equipped but others will be along throughout the day who do know.

txchevy4ever

Reaction score
Thanks
You may have better luck in the sub-forum for your year model. This is for the 21+'s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9